• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Natural high

judy

Here's Zack frolicking at the dog park yesterday

zacpark.jpg

karlin said:
I love those action shots! I never seem to be able to get them myself. :)

i took about 20 or 30 shots and that's the only one that came out. All the other ones were either blurry, and/or he was facing the opposite way, or he was slipping behind another dog. I'm lucky i got one. someone at the dog park today said she was going to bring a camera tomorrow, one with a fast shutter. I want one of those. :snap:

On the other hand, that's how the pros get good pics. Having worked on magazines or newspapers since I was about 16, I've had a good view of how photographers work on a variety of assignments from commercial shoots to portraiture to news shots -- and even taking my byline picture on a regular basis! :lol: -- and what they do is shoot something like 2 rolls (in the old days) or about 40-50 shots to get the ONE they will use. So if you got one out of 20 or 30 that looked good, that's a pretty good average!! :) Nonetheless I still always hate my byline picture... :yikes

He really looks like he is focused on something dead ahead! Good shot of the happy boy! :D
Julie and the girls

fab pic you must be so quick at taking pictures to get that at the exact moment, nothing like a big cav smile :D

Back