• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gus

Jen

In just a week and a half Gus has changed so much. He's getting much taller and longer it seems:
At almost 8 weeks:
IMG_1051.jpg

At almost 10 weeks:
IMG_1133_3.jpg

Jen

He is precious, I just love that little face of his.
Those ears are to die for :l*v:

He's just gorgeous Jen - CONGRATULATIONS by the way, I didnt see your earlier post, sorry.

What a gorgeous boy, I hope he and Abbey are getting on well.

Gus looks a real cutie...reminds me of my Westies as pups {before I discovered these long eared darlings!!}

Thanks everyone, we're having a lot of fun with this cute little guy! :l*v:

Honestly....every time I see that top picture I break out into a smile whether I want to or not!!

Cathy T said:
Honestly....every time I see that top picture I break out into a smile whether I want to or not!!

That's so funny, because I do the same thing when I see Shelby and her little crooked-lipstick grin!! :lol:

I think that's what it is! He looks like he has the same silly little expressions Shelby gets....and he even sits like her!! His little mouth just looks so cute.

joanna said:
He is just gorgeous. We have to make him an honorary cav!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's sooooo far from a Cav, though!! He's all Terrier, but then has this little sweet side that shows itself when he's super sleepy in the mornings :lol: Between getting him into training as soon as his shots are done and living with a well-mannered Cav, we're hoping to keep the Terrier side in check! It is fun though, he makes me laugh with how nutty he can be! :lol: Very comical little man.

He will have loads of personality as he grows up! :) You can really see how his legs have stretched. I remember Jaspar had a lot of change between 8 weeks and about 10-11 too. I wish I'd taken a weekly pic for comparison. have to do that for the next one!! :lol:

yes, I think someone put weights on his feet to stretch out those legs!!! :lol: He is so cute!!! :D

Back