• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cedar's Play Date

Moviedust

Cedar had a play date with her friends Missy, the retriever, and Eddie, the dautsund. They had a fun time sniffing around the yard all afternoon. Look:

He has a good sniffer, doesnt he? I dont smell what he smelled. Do you?
threeamigos.jpg

You have nice ears, Eddie.
sniffingeddiesear.jpg

I stole all of Cedar's toys.
missymytoys.jpg

So, Missy, about my ball...
cedarandmissy.jpg

Eddie, get out of my glamor shot!
eddieinbeautyshot.jpg

Those are like textbook examples of how totally different a single species can be!! :lol:

Great pics; they all look so happy. My fellows board with Margaret who has mini dachshunds so they are familiar with those long ears too... and long noses poking them for sniffs!

Those were cute. Looked like everyone had fun. We have a golden that comes to our dog park, Pochy, Jake is nuts about Pochy and Pochy is nuts about Shelby!

Great pictures - we have a Dash down the road, but he barks at my three. Must look scarey my gang coming down the street though, although it might be me with my purple wellies with coloured flowers on ....

Back