Thread: Anyone in the SF Bay Area know of boarding?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Anyone in the SF Bay Area know of boarding?

My parents are looking for a good place where they can board/kennel Lucy, their new cavalier, when they are away. They went to look at one place which was nice and clean but more a traditional kennel mostly full of really large dogs. That makes me think there is probably somewhere nicer where all the small dogs go...

So if anyone knows of home boarding or commercial boarding options, please let me know.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin,
    I'm in San Jose, and there is a doggie daycare and boarding place that I have taken Riley to for Day Care. It's called Paws Mahal and they have separate areas for small and large dogs. It's very clean and the people are wonderful, dogs get lots of supervision and play time. There are even cameras so you can log on and watch what your doggie is doing!
    I don't know if it is near your parents, but it is located in San Jose. The website is http://www.pawsmahal.com . Hope this helps.
    Laura
    Laura (Momma to Riley, 3 yr. old male)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That looks great, but it seems they only do daycare? I will have them phone them anyway and have a chat. If they don't do overnight boarding they might have a recommendation for someplace that does. Thanks!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin,
    Sorry, i couldn't get on to the Forum yesterday. Was it down?
    About Paws Mahal, when i was there with Riley they had 2 dogs that had been there whose family had gone on vacation. And they mentioned that if Riley was too tired he could sleep in one of the crates for the overnight dogs. I know that they do boarding as well as daycare. I picked up a price list and everything too and boarding prices are listed.
    Were you able to visit the website ?
    Laura
    Laura (Momma to Riley, 3 yr. old male)