• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone in the SF Bay Area know of boarding?

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
My parents are looking for a good place where they can board/kennel Lucy, their new cavalier, when they are away. They went to look at one place which was nice and clean but more a traditional kennel mostly full of really large dogs. That makes me think there is probably somewhere nicer where all the small dogs go... :dgwlk:

So if anyone knows of home boarding or commercial boarding options, please let me know. :)

Karlin,
I'm in San Jose, and there is a doggie daycare and boarding place that I have taken Riley to for Day Care. It's called Paws Mahal and they have separate areas for small and large dogs. It's very clean and the people are wonderful, dogs get lots of supervision and play time. There are even cameras so you can log on and watch what your doggie is doing! :lol:
I don't know if it is near your parents, but it is located in San Jose. The website is http://www.pawsmahal.com . Hope this helps.
Laura

That looks great, but it seems they only do daycare? I will have them phone them anyway and have a chat. If they don't do overnight boarding they might have a recommendation for someplace that does. Thanks!

Karlin,
Sorry, i couldn't get on to the Forum yesterday. Was it down?
About Paws Mahal, when i was there with Riley they had 2 dogs that had been there whose family had gone on vacation. And they mentioned that if Riley was too tired he could sleep in one of the crates for the overnight dogs. I know that they do boarding as well as daycare. I picked up a price list and everything too and boarding prices are listed.
Were you able to visit the website ?
Laura

Back