• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sleepy Gus

Jen

Gus watching tv with us last night. :lol: :lol:

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

That's SO cute, but he just looks so like my Westies in that one!!

Will have to try to find the photo, but I'm sure I have one of Toby lying on a beanbag in the same position.

He's obviously very settled and secure 'cos he wouldn't sleep like that otherwise.

Nicki said:
That's SO cute, but he just looks so like my Westies in that one!!

Will have to try to find the photo, but I'm sure I have one of Toby lying on a beanbag in the same position.

He's obviously very settled and secure 'cos he wouldn't sleep like that otherwise.

Oh he's secure, in himself anyway!! :lol: He's got such a strong personality, such a character! :lol:

A lot of people ask if he is a Westie and are surprised he's a Schnauzer.

Jen
He is a doll, he sure looks quite comfy.

Did not take him long to make himself at home, I am so happy that
he made himself at home so quickly.

Not a care in the world in those photo's.
Love it.

Gus is suh a cutie pie!!!!
Boy, you have really been blessed with how well this puppy has adapted and been accepted by doggy number one so quickly...
Maybe dogs just know what they are doing and we humans don't!
I am loving all of your posts!

That little guy is just SOOOO cute! Easy to tell who has taken over the running of the house!

:)

nlg679 said:
Gus is suh a cutie pie!!!!
Boy, you have really been blessed with how well this puppy has adapted and been accepted by doggy number one so quickly...
Maybe dogs just know what they are doing and we humans don't!
I am loving all of your posts!

We feel the same way, he is such a perfect fit! I'm so glad we did all the research, etc. we did, we talked to everyone-trainer, vet, etc. about what would work and what wouldn't. I'm really happy with how it all turned out!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed out loud at those pictures. What a cutie! And I LOVE pink tummies. He is adorable!

JaneB

Back