Thread: Dog Bath Tub

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dog Bath Tub

Does anyone have one of those tall, dog bath tubs? Our friend is a realtor, and called last night to ask if we wanted one. He sold a house, and his client didn't need the tub anymore. I figure it's free, we'll try it. Curious if anyone else has one and how well it works? I would imagine it saves your back, if anything!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Mine all go in the shower....... we don't have a bath.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't have one but have been thinking about one off and on. Did just buy a grooming table and it is so nice to have them contained...so much easier to get brushed well and work on those little mats that happen sometimes.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

i never used one but it sounds like a useful thing to have around. And free too! i've never seen one. i'm curious what they look like.

i have two bathrooms, one just has a stall shower, the other has a bathtub with a shower. Zack has that one all to himself. I got this thing you attach to the shower head, it's got a long hose and on the end is a little faucet thing that you turn off and on with your thumb, it gives a lot of control and it's very gentle. I started using it in my regular shower at first but i have a high power shower head in there with the legally required restrictor somehow removed or altered (thank you eBay) and the dog washer thing is a low flow contraption so it defeated the purpose of my high power shower head.
    here it is: http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.as...342&enemerch=1

Post Thanks / Like

I'd definitely take it!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah