• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Bath Tub

Jen

Does anyone have one of those tall, dog bath tubs? Our friend is a realtor, and called last night to ask if we wanted one. He sold a house, and his client didn't need the tub anymore. I figure it's free, we'll try it. Curious if anyone else has one and how well it works? I would imagine it saves your back, if anything!

Don't have one but have been thinking about one off and on. Did just buy a grooming table and it is so nice to have them contained...so much easier to get brushed well and work on those little mats that happen sometimes.

i never used one but it sounds like a useful thing to have around. And free too! i've never seen one. i'm curious what they look like.

i have two bathrooms, one just has a stall shower, the other has a bathtub with a shower. Zack has that one all to himself. I got this thing you attach to the shower head, it's got a long hose and on the end is a little faucet thing that you turn off and on with your thumb, it gives a lot of control and it's very gentle. I started using it in my regular shower at first but i have a high power shower head in there with the legally required restrictor somehow removed or altered (thank you eBay) and the dog washer thing is a low flow contraption so it defeated the purpose of my high power shower head.
here it is: http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?Nav=185&sku=848247&R=9342&enemerch=1

Back