• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Best ginger friends

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was working on the computer and looked over to see these two:

149489630_c9adeb5677.jpg

Quincy LOOOOOVES Jaspar to the extent that he is a pest! Often Jaspar chases him away because he always wants to curl up with him -- though as you can see the cats will make do with Leo as necessary...

149491234_d3898f5f2e.jpg

Poor Ambrose almost fades into the background on the right. It is impossible to get a black cat to show up well with a flash!!

Jaspar has of course flipped the dog bed upside down... :roll:

Those are so cute. If anyone ever again asks if cats and cavaliers can get along just show them these!!

***AWESOME*** photo! it goes to show, it's good to have a loaded camera at your fingertips. i love looking at that photo. :) peace and love

Oh they are absolutely gorgeous photos Karlin. That first one is just adorable- it belongs on a calendar. :luv:
Julie and the girls

You should frame that, it's perfect!!
It looks like Quincy has claimed Jaspar as his! Or, he's really concerned about accessorizing and wants to match. :lol: I bet that's it. ;)

Everyone always remarks that Jaspar and Quincy are a perfect, colour-coordinated pair... :lol:

They can be very funny when they are together. Jaspar used to play with Ambrose all the time when they were kitten and pup but that love affair seems to have waned. Quincy is the real dog-lover -- he is happiest when lying in the midst of them. He rubs against them all the time too. :roll:

karlin has your dogs and cat always been close? i wish mine were like thhat, my cats are really friendly and tame but they dont seem to want to be best friends with jasmine.. and she doesnt understand why they wont play with her,

Back