• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cody and Gavin

What cracks me up is that the cavalier's tail is wagging all the while---typical cavalier style!
Very cute the two of them!

That is too funny. What I find particularly interesting is that they are relatively quiet while doing it. You can hear nails scraping the floor and on occasional little growl.

Hours??!!!....I need one of those!!

They have learned to play a bit quieter, i think they got fed up of me coming down to them at 3am and telling them to go to bed :D

That is hilarious! Cody looks great and she's clearly delighted with Gavin; what a little rascal. Bet she couldn't get any of the cats to play tug of war either... :c*t:

How funny!! I can't for Abbey and Gus to play like that!! Let's hear if for Cavs and Terriers! :lol:

Back