• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Better than a snood??!!

Cathy T

Nicki and Karlin suggested using a scrunchy for Jake's ears rather than a snood. I don't know....do you see any difference in attitude??!!

HPIM1311.jpg

HPIM1310.jpg

I don't know...I think instead of just bruising my arm...he may try to get a chunk out of me!!

Shelby said she wanted to try one too...and then proceeded to rub it off on the couch :?

HPIM1312.jpg

HPIM1313.jpg

Oh my goodness those pics are too funny!! :rotfl: I'm not sure Jake approves of his new "snood". Just in case, keep your arms at a safe distance ;)

My husband offered to get me some of those leather gloves that reach to your elbows! I may take him up on it...actually, the last few nights have been much better since I am feeding them in separate rooms. He still snaps at the snood but not quite as ferociously and intensely as before. Practice makes pefect...right??!!

i think the style definitely suits shelby better. She looks rather cute actually. Homeboy on the other hand... :shifty: he still has an axe to grind. you watch your back cathy!

:lol: :lol: All they need is a bone through the top!

I actually put scrunchies on them in the same position as snoods. 8) So it is a headband rather than something that pulls their ears up! :lol: I use scrunchies that double as headbands and are really stretchy as some scrunchies are too small for an adult dog to wear like a snood.

I think they look quite charming :lol: Just don't let Jake stand in front of the mirror!!! ;)
Julie and the girls

:rotfl:

The last one of Shelby made me laugh out loud---the ever popular 80's "side pony" Like, totally cool man!! :lol: :lol:

Not to mention she looks like she could kick some ass!! She looks so mad!

Jen said:
:rotfl:

The last one of Shelby made me laugh out loud---the ever popular 80's "side pony" Like, totally cool man!! :lol: :lol:

Not to mention she looks like she could kick some ass!! She looks so mad!

She is my toughie!!!

Karlin - I thought about doing it like a snood but the problem is that he's snapping when I put something over his head. Other than the harness...no problems with that!

Jake, YOU DA MAN!!!

He looks so 8)

I usually manage to get mine to keep them on long enough just to eat their meal...TedBear has mastered the knack of shaking his off, and then runs off with it in his mouth and "loses" it in the garden...do you think he's trying to tell me something???

Shelby you look beautiful as always xxx

Cathy, if he is okay with the harness is there anyway you can keep his ears back with that????? We normally have to pull Busta's through.

Claire said:
Cathy, if he is okay with the harness is there anyway you can keep his ears back with that????? We normally have to pull Busta's through.

He's totally okay with the harness. He's doing sooo much better...no snapping in days. I think feeding him and Shelby in separate rooms was the key. He's not nearly as wired as he used to me. I am able to give him an after-dinner biscuit and slip the snood right over his head. No problems!!

They can sure be wild when it comes to food. My little angels who all curl up so tight together I do not know where one starts and one ends are just devilish when it comes to food. They are all crated separately and expected to calm down before they are out of crates and bowls retrieved. Got to love those little minds.

i cant stop laughin at that pic its a scream, i will have to try that too cause their long ears just dangle in everything.

I thought I was the only one who tied my male tri's ears up with a srunchie at mealtime! The reason I do this is because he gets food on them and then tries to chew it but ends up chewing his ear!

OMG--that made me laugh out loud--and I'm at work---ssshhhh!

You need to enter those pics in the Cavalier Themes funniest ears contest!

So funny! :rotfl:

Obviously I'm not the only person who has trouble convincing a Cav that a spaniel bowl is a Good Thing. Holly is scared of pretty much any bowl- I now feed on on a flat tupperware lid, and she has no problems with that.

If I ever try the scrunchie thing I'll be sure to post a photo.. :D :D

Great pictures! How did they not make it into the ear competition! Get her some sweatbands and she's look like and 80s aerobics instructor :lol:

Back