• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Have to brag!

Bruce H

Kris and her mom went to Cortez, CO this week to visit relatives and go to the AKC show. Well, our 2 1/2 year old boy Cooper had just 1 point to go and took Best of Winners yesterday for 2 points. So he is now an AKC champion! We are so proud of our boy. Kris said she is splitting a steak with him tonight.

SPLITTING a steak? That sounds like my mom, who always offers to split milkshakes or some other nice treat, when I want one all of my own. :lol: :lol:

Wow Bruce this is really fantastic news! You and Kris must be absolutely delighted. Cooper sure deserves his half steak !! :p Can you post a picture of Cooper for us to enjoy the new champion?

:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

Did I say anythying about how big the steak was they were splitting? :lol: :lol:

We won't have the show picture for 2 - 3 weeks, I'll post the show picture then. In the meantime, these are some pictures I took earlier this month. He isn't groomed, but still a handsome lad!

139380321_877c7a80ac_b.jpg

WOW Cooper you are a STAR!!!

Many congratulations to you all, you must be on CLoud 9 Bruce, we're so thrilled and excited for you

He is just beautiful.

And how did he like his steak? I mean besides medium rare. :lol:

Congratulations. What a wonderful achievement. And he is indeed a very handsome boy. Well done.

Wow that's great news Bruce!!!! Congratulations!!!! Way to go Cooper!!! :rah: cl*p :D
Julie and the girls

Congratulations! He is a very handsome young man.

Your name rings a bell for a young GORGEOUS ruby that I have just had the pleasure of looking after for 24 hours.

Picture finally

Cooper's show picture finally came today for those that are interested. We are now assembling all his pictures for points and his AKC championship certificate so they can all be framed and hung on "Cooper's Wall".

166050490_2fe6838f7e_o.jpg

Cooper and Kris are both champions! Great picture. He is a real stunner. What a gorgeous coat. You must be on cloud nine. Congrats! :flwr:

Oooh he's gorgeous. I could just moosh that yummy face of his :flwr: :lol: Those ears are yummy too. I won't show Maxx as he's lost his ears :( I sent him to this groomer who assured me that she'd had tons of experience in grooming Cavaliers and she would only take a bit of the weight out of his ears and cut no more than 2" off the bottom of them (they were dragging on the floor) - she's scalped the poor lamb and charged me for the process too :x

He looks like he could hardly contain himself....but he knows he must act like a gentleman....Congrats on him winning!!!!! :mexwav:

Back