• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi all just joined....

Kingofthehouse86

hi i just recently joined......just this morning...well i hav a 1 1/2 yr ckcs, King, he's my baby!!!!!!! he's blenhiem, bout 18lbs and he is just the best dog ever....i could'nt have wished 4 a better dog...we r just lik each other lazy somedays and other days just want to run around the park....you kno how ppl say that dogs look lik their owners...well its true, when i was little i had 1 last baby tooth that took a while to fall out, and King was the same...My mom thought it was so funny...oh and if u want to talk bout bein spoiled, he is king of the house, hense my s/n lol....he always gets wat he wants (only if its good 4 him or he wont get hurt) sleeps wit me (in his PJs I might add, LOL) is totally obediant....i mean i could go on and on bout my kid.... oh n he is my inspiration 4 my comic character who is based on him...well if i could i would tlk bout him all day....but ill just end it for now

icon_welcome and glad you found the board! We are always happy to have another cavalier fan join the bunch! :lol:

icon_welcome

Welcome to the board. We all know exactly how you feel about King. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of him.

Welcome to the board and looking forward to all of your stories about King.
Julie and the girls

Back