Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marley girl

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness!! No wonder you fell head over heals for this little one. Adorable!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd take her!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

She's adorable!!!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

oh my goodness! no wonder you couldn't help yourself when you met her. what a sweet baby! what a great match for you and her. I love that photo by the blue jeans leg. Congratulations! what a great dog!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! She is a dollface, what do you think about her eyes? Look especially at the first picture....

Post Thanks / Like

I think her eyes are fine. A lot of cavaliers have eyes that show the whites. Its not uncommon, either, to have the eyes slightly different. Look through some of the pics on the board; you'll see that Marley isnt as unusual as you think! It doesnt seem to effect their eyesight; it just looks asymetrical.

Gillian Guest

She is gorgeous and her eyes look just fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Her eyes are my favorite part about her--her eyes look beautiful--and normal to me, at least in the photos.

Zack's eyes seem to go wall eyed sometimes a little, maybe more in the past than recently. There were times when i wondered if there was something off centere about his eye, but i would look closer and couldn't really see it, it would look symmetrical.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Hannah - just a quick something I wanted to add. I got both of mine from a reputable breeder. Jake had squamous cell carcinoma at 2 years old and had his upper left jaw bone removed and until he was about 1 1/2 years old had consistent diahrrea problems. Shelby at 1 year old was diagnosed with luxating patellas at both knees and Sept of last year was diagnosed with a minor prolapsed valve.

So.....purchasing from a reputable breeder doesn't guarantee you health! I still very much support it and wouldn't buy any other way...but you never know what you'll get!!

Marley girl is adorable. I don't see anything wrong with the eyes. Maybe I just can't see the picture real clear but she looks just precious to me!!

When I commented to my vet about our health woes she said these guys were meant for me because I am able and willing to care for them. That made me feel better.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah