• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia

Jen

Gus got his Puppia in the mail today, a black size small. It's a tad big around the neck, but that will probably change in a matter of weeks. I think he'll need a medium when he's full grown though, we'll see...the camo one might look pretty cute on him! :D

IMG_1164.jpg

Side view, he wanted to show off his great looking legs! :lol:

IMG_1162.jpg

He is SOOOO cute! I'd spoil him, that's for sure! I would even hazard to say, though others on the board may strike me down, he gives any cavalier a run for the cutest dog title!!

Gosh Jen you are torturing us with all those cute Gus pics! We will all be rushing out for a little schnauzer, the perfect addition to a cavalier household!! :lol: :lol: I have already gone and looked at more online puppy pics but none is as cute as Gus... :jump: That little Puppia suits him perfectly.

He looks almost unreal!!Like a toy!!!
I LOVE HIS LITTLE FACE!!!
How much does he weight?
Love that Gus!

I nominate Gus for official unofficial cavalier status!! He is just so incredibly cute!!!

nlg679 said:
He looks almost unreal!!Like a toy!!!
I LOVE HIS LITTLE FACE!!!
How much does he weight?
Love that Gus!

I know, he does look like a toy--even in person!! Tonight we're stopping by the vet to see how much he weighs. They're only 5 blocks from our house, so I'd like to do a weigh-in each week to see how he's progressing.

He would surely make a great puppia model. What a cutie! Love those long legs :lol:

Back