• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

Rach

Hi everyone,

I live in Cardiff in South Wales with my Husband Rob, 4 children and 7 Cavaliers

icon_welcome and happy to have you join us! Oh I'd LOVE to have seven cavaliers... :) . Your B&T in your avatar is just gorgeous! I have a serious leaning toward adding a little wholecolour female before long... but waver between a B&T and a ruby. It depends on what lovely pictures I have seen recently... :lol:

<waves> hi Rach, lovely to see you here :D

Taffy is just stunning, what a gorgeous boy :l*v:

Do you still have your Chinese Crested Powder Puff too?

Hi and welcome to the board. icon_welcome I envy you having 7 Cavaliers. That's a dream come true. If you have time, post some pictures of them... :snap:

Nicki said:
<waves> hi Rach, lovely to see you here :D

Taffy is just stunning, what a gorgeous boy :l*v:

Do you still have your Chinese Crested Powder Puff too?
Hi Nicki,

That's Donna with CCPP, I just have the Cavaliers :)

Thankyou for the welcome :)
We are having a lot of fun with Taffy at the moment, he was very late maturing but this year has been doing so well in the show ring. We love them all, but Taffy does have a special something he is so full of himself and so loving, his personality shines like nothing I've ever seen before..

Now I'm getting a bit soppy I'll leave it at that.... ;)

Sorry Rach, please put it down to a senior moment :oops:

"Now I'm getting a bit soppy I'll leave it at that.... "

this is somewhere you can be soppy, you will soon see that we're all a bit soppy on here and besotted with our doglets!!!

So plesaed that Taffy is doing so well, he really is a stunner.

Welcome Rach to you and your family- two and four legged :D .
I had a look at your website and saw all of your beautiful babies. They are gorgeous.
Julie and the girls

Back