• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My gang

Rach

Ok here is my gang...

Taffy is my avator

Lass
119368204.jpg

Charlie
119368230.jpg

Oh they are wonderful! Tom has such a handsome face, he looks like a gentleman.

Your dogs are beautiful! They have such gorgeous coats. Your boys look so stately!

Holy cow!!!!
What lookers! I love the little ones NOse to nose...so CUTE!
Now how do you do it with all of those babies?

Great photos!

Thanks all
Funny you say that about the two nose to nose, Roxy my ruby is a bit of a madam and 2 seconds after I took that picture she was telling Spirit off good and proper, but doesn't it look like they're in love :D

Oh they are all gorgeous - I love Tom, he reminds me of my Rupert, he's got the same gentle expression - I think he is a Ch Mareve Indiana descendant too?

Rupert

Puppia_MG_1013-01.jpg

I love the one of Roxy and Spirit - so sweet and Spirit is a lovely name.

Nicki said:
Oh they are all gorgeous - I love Tom, he reminds me of my Rupert, he's got the same gentle expression - I think he is a Ch Mareve Indiana descendant too?

When I saw the photo of Tom I immediately thought of Mareve Indiana! He resembles him a lot!
What a lovely boy!

those dogs are gorgeous i dont know how anyone can be without a little cav they just make our lives complete

Back