• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Shelby's knees

Cathy T

Good news!! Her left knee (the one operated on) is loose but is not slipping out after all. Hurray! Our surgeon said the right one has not changed status since Nov of 04 and as long as she's not symptomatic we don't need to do anything other than what we are doing....glycoflex and glucosamine chondroitin.

I'm relieved!!

Can I ask, how are you administering the Glucosamine Chondritin to your dogs? I want to start giving it to Zola, but have only come across rather large pills.

Oh that's fantastic news Cathy, you must have been so worried about her.

Give Shelby a BIG hug from us and tell her she's a very brave girl

Buster said:
Can I ask, how are you administering the Glucosamine Chondritin to your dogs? I want to start giving it to Zola, but have only come across rather large pills.

I get the glucosamine chondroitin from Trader Joe's. It is a big pill but it must taste good because my guys have no problem eating it. I put it in with their food, mix it and their other supplements up with a little pumpkin and mush it all together. They eat everything without knowing what they're eating.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shelby
Way to go, I am so happy that she is okay and I am sure you are too Cathy.
You are a wonderful mommy to Jake and Shelby they are both very very lucky to have such a gal.

:mexwav:

Back