• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merrick recall

i heard bout that..i used to feed King Merrick canned food, but it was gettin to expensive....but he gets a lil canned food every now and then... ever heard of Vets Choice Meaty Mix...King luvs the stuff

Kingofthehouse86 said:
i heard bout that..i used to feed King Merrick canned food, but it was gettin to expensive....but he gets a lil canned food every now and then... ever heard of Vets Choice Meaty Mix...King luvs the stuff

I thought I'd seen about every food-- but Vets Choice doesn't even sound familiar. Who makes it? Sandy

here's there site... http://www.vetschoice.com/index.php all thats in the meaty mix (chicken or beef) is chicken/beef, chicken/beef broth, and garlic... its really meant 4 pickey eaters...but i just give it 2 him mayb bout 2x a week....its really meant for supplemental feeding because there is really not nutrition....the other 2 formulas lamb entree and chkn/veal (not out yet) is a whole food....but any1 who can get it try a can ur cavaliers wit go crazy 4 it

yea there r only 2 stores that sell it around me...its a really good 4 picky eaters....or when u hav a spoiled dog :lol: ...thats all

Back