• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Kendal (Rory's Mom)

Linda

It is Kendall's Birthday on May 27th

I would personally like to wish her a wonderful day full of joy and happiness. She has been such a great help to so many of us on this board and I truly wish her all the best.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDALL
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.
ANY SPECIAL PLANS ???????????????
Like maybe a surprise CAVALIER
May all your dreams come true sweetheart,
May your hubby along with Shiloh and Rory spoil you rotten.
You so deserve it.
I will be thinking of you.

Thanks so much, Linda!! You're so sweet! :flwr: I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend at my parents' mountain oasis down in San Diego! :D

what Linda said!
maybe there will be some more photos of dogs running on the beach....
Enjoy! happy memorial day too if you have a 3 day weekend. :flwr:

Enjoy your day Kendall, have a great time in San Diego with your family. I'm sure you're ready for a break! :flwr:

Happy Birthday, Kendall. Hope you have a great day!!!
Hope you have a yummy cake and lots of pressies :D
Julie and the girls

Thank you all for the good wishes!!! I am finally done with my last exam of this week (phew!) and quite happy to finally be able to relax.

Of course, I first have to bathe both dogs, clean the house, pack, get all the animal stuff together for the pet sitter(s), and go to a BBQ. All before my 9am flight tomorrow. :? So... Relaxation shall begin once I get on that plane!!! Can't wait!!

So pleased to hear the exams are over...sounds like you are in need of a relaxing weekend.

Hope you had a lovely birthday yesterday.

Back