• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

lazing as only a cavalier can

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Jaspar and Leo:

153316881_3cb868e566_o.jpg

Jaspar and Quincy (this made me laugh out loud. That ridiculous cat can just never get enough of Jaspar):

153316856_31ba4822b9_o.jpg

what beautiful little fluff balls.
it's so sweet to have a cat and dog relate like that.
karlin, your camera takes great pictures, what kind is it?

Kingofthehouse86 said:
ques...wat r ur guys wearing....kinda looks lik a mesh tank top...just curious??

those are Puppia harnesses. very popular among cavalier people, they don't put any stress on the neck, and they look really nice.

The camera is a Sony Cybershot that I bought two years ago. The spec is much better on them now! I got this model for two reasons: 1) it also takes videos of any length, limited only be the memory card (most cameras only will take videos of a limited duration, like 15 seconds or 30 seconds); 2) it will also run off plain old AA betteries, which is GREAT when you are travelling. You never get stuck being unable to take pics because you haven't recharged the batteries.

How cute are they!! I love Leo's open eye in the first one, he looks like he's kinda concerned about having to get up, but not concerned enough to actually do it! His ears remind me of Abbey's--wavy and kinky at the ends.
Quincy rocks. That picture made me laugh out loud too! It looks like he's having a 80 degree day and Jaspar looks like he's in the middle of winter all curled up trying to stay warm!! :lol: Those two are hilarious! What a great relationship. :lotsaluv:

Great pictures of your happy family. The second pic of Quincy ruling the bed reminds me of the "Cats rule, dogs drool" movie...that look on his face is great.

It looks like he's having a 80 degree day and Jaspar looks like he's in the middle of winter all curled up trying to stay warm!!

I know; there's poor Jaspar all in a tiny ball while Quincy lolls across the entire dog bed, with his head resting on Jaspar's side. He is just too funny. I love all my cats in their own way but Quincy is just something else. Everyone who meets him loves him; he has the sunniest personality of any of us in the house (including me!! :lol:).

Quincy always likes stretching his legs straight out, front and back, whether he is lying on the floor or the couch or bed. I often wonder if this is because his three legs take so much extra pressure and do so much extra work.

what amazing pics, i only wish that my cats would cuddle up with my cav, but they just tolerate her and nothing more even though little jasmine wants to be their friend... maybe in time they will come round

Back