• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New shirt

Jen

Gus' new polo :lol: It has little whales on it.

IMG_1195.jpg

He likes to hog tie himself...
IMG_1197.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Yes Gus is officially our cavalier mascot I think. He is just impossibly adorable. :lotsaluv:

karlin said:
:lol: :lol:

Yes Gus is officially our cavalier mascot I think. He is just impossibly adorable. :lotsaluv:

I feel bad for posting so much about a Schnauzer...on a Cavalier board... icon_blshing but we're so smitten with this little guy and he's so dang cute!! It's so fun to watch him and Abbey, too.

Keep sharing those wonderful pics of an adorable little guy. He surely is part cavalier thru family right!! He is adorable. Is Abbey doing OK with him in her new role as sister?

OMG!!!!!
I can't take it!!!! He is the cutest little bug EVER!!!
You have quite a fashion sense---green and navy bring out his beautiful button eyes.

Gus looks PRECIOUS!!!!

Mary said:
Keep sharing those wonderful pics of an adorable little guy. He surely is part cavalier thru family right!! He is adorable. Is Abbey doing OK with him in her new role as sister?

Abbey adores him, he's really brought out her maternal instincts. I think she thinks he's hers! :lol: If there's food around though, she won't play with him--like if we're eating out on the patio or having ice cream while watching tv. So, obviously she hasn't lost ALL of her priorities!! :lol: :lol:

And thanks for letting me share the pics!!

Oh my gosh Jen...don't ever stop with the pictures. He is just absolutely adorable. I get happy when I see you have a new post...yay, more pictures of the Guster!!!

That is SO cute!!! He is going to look great in various clothes because white goes with EVERYtHING!! :D

And of course you shouldn't stop posting pics! He is cute as can be and it's always so much fun to watch pups grow up on the board!!! :D

He is a VERY cute little man. A little model in his new outfit- it really suits him!
Julie and the girls

Gus is so cute! Is his personality as funny and happy as he looks? I love the polo! He is definately all "Gussied up." (Sorry, bad pun, but I couldn't resist.) :roll:

JaneB

Oh please keep posting the photos Jen, he's just too cute and we all love him - he's an Honorary Cavalier :D

JaneB said:
Gus is so cute! Is his personality as funny and happy as he looks? I love the polo! He is definately all "Gussied up." (Sorry, bad pun, but I couldn't resist.) :roll:

JaneB

Yes, he's very comical, always making noises or doing something silly. He's quite the talker, not a barker, but he's forever growling or making some type of noise. Very typical of the breed, starts young apparently! :lol:

Jen you can never stop posting pictures of Gus, he is so cute we could eat him.

We don't care that he is not a cavalier, you are a silly lassie.
We love him, hey how about some of him and Abby together.

WoodHaven said:
He is adorable-- But I've never seen a white schnauser. Sandy

Thanks! The white isn't recognized by the AKC, but it is in pretty much every other club--most popular in Germany and Canada.

Back