• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppia harness....

Kingofthehouse86

King has been using a collar since he was bout 6 months old...i used a step-in harness @ 1st so he didnt choke while learnin how to walk on a lead....(i didnt take 4 months to train him i just let him grow out of it) would he actually benefit from a Puppia Harness, b/c he does get excited when he sees a new person and does pull a lil...but not enought to choke was just wonderin so i could make him a happy as he could b

Puppias definitely make Cavaliers happy...have you not seen them all smiling on here????

They make the owners happy too, which is almost as important!!!

After having heard from several of you about the Puppia harness, I ordered one the other day for Quincy. She seems to be okay with the collar but the idea of it being easier on their neck really appealed to me.

Thanks for the information
Marsha

Glad to hear it...look forward to seeing photos of Quincy in her Puppia too - she looks lovely from your avatar.

Back