Thread: King babysitting

Post Thanks / Like

Default King babysitting

A couple months ago we had 2 poodle puppies who didnt want to eat all day so i brought them home to get them eatin....King actually did everything showing them where the food is...getting them active...but in these pics r them sleepin and King was watching over them lik a good daddy!!!!

this is King takin a lil break from watchin them givin me some time to play wit them....(my mom took the pic)

Post Thanks / Like

King's a real cutie, watching over those two little guys.
    Some of your photos aren't showing up, maybe you can hit the edit button and play with the html a bit. i pasted the url in the browser locator and the photos downloaded.

Post Thanks / Like

there we go...finally got it fixed....thnx Judy he is a cutie....Zack is cute too...i wish more ppl in my area had ckcs so King could hang wit them...there's only 1 a tri but they never met....but King is happy wit his other friends

Post Thanks / Like

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cutie pics, is it just my eyesight or do some cavs have a lighter coat colour than others?

Post Thanks / Like

i kinda think it depends on the shampoo u use or the area u live...but i could b wrong.....their is a couple of cavaliers in me area i found that r a lil darker then King and 1 is light lik him

Post Thanks / Like

my pup has dark mahogany spots on her back and her ears are a lovely copper colour, its great to see so many different ones