• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

King babysitting

Kingofthehouse86

A couple months ago we had 2 poodle puppies who didnt want to eat all day so i brought them home to get them eatin....King actually did everything showing them where the food is...getting them active...but in these pics r them sleepin and King was watching over them lik a good daddy!!!! :lol:
154188243_aa19c9db06_m_d.jpg

154188248_963200a14e_m_d.jpg

this is King takin a lil break from watchin them givin me some time to play wit them....(my mom took the pic)
154188246_ba0c9b1a68_m_d.jpg

King's a real cutie, watching over those two little guys.
Some of your photos aren't showing up, maybe you can hit the edit button and play with the html a bit. i pasted the url in the browser locator and the photos downloaded.

there we go...finally got it fixed....thnx Judy he is a cutie....Zack is cute too...i wish more ppl in my area had ckcs so King could hang wit them...there's only 1 a tri but they never met....but King is happy wit his other friends

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cutie pics, is it just my eyesight or do some cavs have a lighter coat colour than others?

i kinda think it depends on the shampoo u use or the area u live...but i could b wrong.....their is a couple of cavaliers in me area i found that r a lil darker then King and 1 is light lik him

my pup has dark mahogany spots on her back and her ears are a lovely copper colour, its great to see so many different ones

Back