• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dog park...(no pics)

Kingofthehouse86

So yesterday we went 2 the dog park again....there was lots a lil dogs their King's size...so it gave him some1 to play wit rather that the big boys that r usually there...that chase each other and scare my kid....but we 4got the camera....really wanted it 2 King was so afraid 2 go in the stream...every other dog went in but as soon as his toes got wet he hightailed it out of there..well hopefully this weekend i'll remember the camera...

It's funny; some like water right away, some never like it, and some grow to like it!

he loves the bath...and loves swimming in the pool...but the stream NO!!!! i guess he wont go in something that he can't c the bottom...but dont kno

Back