• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some pics of Robbie from this weekend...

debjen

On the A frame..

Robbieframe3.jpg

This was his first time on a full size A Frame..the little guy knows no fear..

Robbieframe23.jpg

We were at a friend's place with a large fenced in area..Robbie and Riley checking out the grounds...

RobbieandRiley2.jpg

Good come Robbie...

Robbiecome2.jpg

Can you figure out who has the food...

Whohasthefood2.jpg

Looks like Robbie and Riley had a grand time this weekend. Robbie looks so cute amidst all those large dogs in the last pic.

Oh looks like you had a fabulous time...isn't it funny how they don't seem to have any fear of the A frame or Dog Walk, mine used to run along that!!

Great pics. Mine both love the A frame and dogwalk too!! I think smaller dogs find it less terrifying than the big dogs, going by the dogs in my agility class. Leo in particular just LOVES the dog walk. I think cavaliers are great at agility; they are a good size for everything but the highest jumps.

Love that pic of all the dogs waiting for food! :lol:

:lol: soooo cute, robbie trying to be as tall as he can with that tall bunch.

Back