• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Final Vaccination Day for Lady Lucy! :)

Suzanne

Back on May 7th, Lucy received her final vaccinations. I haven't been able to post these pics to share with you until today. I actually made a screensaver with music out of these. Would you say I'm totally smitten with my little girl! Truth is...I adore her!!

Please scroll down to the next post to see the pics!

Success linking Lucy's Vaccination Day pics from photobucket

ALADYLUCY_ADVENTURE.jpg

Vacc1.jpg

Comment1.jpg
[/img]

Vacc2.jpg

Comment2.jpg

Vacc3.jpg

Comment3.jpg

vacc4.jpg

Comment4.jpg

TheEnd_Apr2006.gif

EndBackground_RED.jpg

Lady Lucy

These photos are stunning. She is absolutely adorable. Enjoy her as a pup because when you walk with her you will both get so much attention!!
Brid.

Awww...she's so cute. I love the one with the leash in her mouth. Jake will do that if I stop to talk to someone.

She is so sweet. Her little face reminds me of Quincy in a Blenheim suit..They must be around the same age. We just finished up all of our vaccinations.
We really do get attached, don't we??

Marsha

Suzanne

Lucy is just a princess, she is so sweet.
I love the leash picture too.
Now no more telling fibs, to Miss Lucy icon_whistling :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back