• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kayla is sick!!!

Forgot to say he also heard heart murmur and said it was very slight.

good luck! I hope she's better today.
my puppy had diarrhea for three weeks off and on when i first got him, they treated it with antibiotics (flagyl), it would go away and always come back when the medication was done. then, he started vomiting, several times a day, also listless, quiet, not playing, every other day for about a week, that was such a long week. He was given two shots for nausea and appetite twice, it seemed to help the first time for acouple of days, then the illness came back and he had the shots again but it didnt' help. I went to different vets. Finally i went to a vet that gave him deworming pills and he immediately got better, has been better ever since, but he was sick for over a month until he had the deworming. I've ready of otherpeople having this happened, someone on the other cavalier forum said her dog was sick wiht gastrointestinal symptoms for over a year before they tried deworming and the dog got better. None of the first vets i went to even considered deworming. the stool samples were all negative.

sure is hard to have a sick dog. it feels so good when they are well again. I hope this happens for Kayla now.

Thanks for the advice. If she is still not well I will mention it to the next vet. Hopefully we will sort her out.

sounds like kayla has colitis

Harry had it a few weeks ago, and he had an injection to settle his tummy, and antibiotics, plus a "special" diet which is a rip off.

he was better within a week or so.

hope kayla gets better soon.

Back