• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

pictures at last

cleopatra

hi all i have a link on my profile now with pictures of myself my husband and masmine who is 8 months now, i hope you like them :)

Nice to put a face to you Deb, what a pretty lady you are and your hubby is a doll. You all are so modern, guess my age is talking. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling
Now Jasmine, is precious she is so so sweet.
Nice Pictures

thanks a lot for your replies, they are really nice, anyone who wants my husband can have him :D ..i could be doing with a break, and am glad to hear that am not the only one that has a cav in my bed, she sleeps with me and my husband at night, she starts off under the covers at the bottom of the bed then when she gets too warm she comes up and lies between us with her head on the pillow, shes too cute,shes like our little hot water bottle.

Back