• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jo-Jo

jeni

Well it is apparent now, Joey or as we call him Jo-Jo... has out grown his mom. He was 5 months old just a few days ago. He weighs 14 lbs and his mom weighs 13.
My baby is growing up :cry*ing: The funny part is that they still play and tumble around just like they did when he was a wee lil one :lol:
MayTrackandfielddaydogsflagpoleando.jpg

Just a few more pictures that I took tonight in the back yard.

Jo-Jo, cute picture but his ear wasn't cooperating...
b7e6d62d.jpg

Jo-Jo and Puzzles Kissing...
9121b357.jpg

Puzzles Smiling :D
07b548aa.jpg

Another Ear that wasn't cooperating...
946346fd.jpg

Those are so cute. Especially kissing!! The ear is cooperating...that's his trademark look!!! :lol:

That is sure the truth. It kind of gives them character too :lol: I can take pictures of them all day. Sometimes I think the kids get mad because I have the camera out for the dogs just as much as I do for them... :snap:

My goodness. He is becoming a real man's man. He looks like such a DOG. :lol: Very debonaire. I think he takes after his father. His little mom is just adorable.

they are beautiful healthy looking dogs, and its so typical of them to have one ear flapped back, i adore cavs big floppy ears they are gorgeous

Back