• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I Am In Love

Linda

DarbyOutside.jpg

I am so in love :lotsaluv:

DarbyBoy.jpg

I think I may have Ruby fever.
:hug: :w*w:

He is a beautiful little fellow. :l*v: I was thinking how his face has stayed the same from when he was a tiny puppy; he really has the same expression! He is going to be one gorgeous adult too.

Thanks Everybody, I just love that milk chin toooooooooooooooo.
Reminds me of my Tedbear (Nicki's love)

I am so happy with him, and he is so smart too.

Karlin thank you, I think he will also be one gorgeous adult.
Sure glad she never kept him and made her decision that first week.
When they were judged apparently they all fell under the protocol for
show dogs. I don't care about that as he is just a pet for me, but just
the fact that my breeder committed to me and did not change her mind
about him means the world to me.

I am taking him north this wkd, so I will be watching for hawks like
a hawk. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :sl*p:
Of course I think I will put my lounger either inside the xpen or right beside it. Do you think I am over protective. :l*v:

He is soooooooooooooooooo adorable...how could you be anything other than "in love" with him! Please post more pics as he grows so we can see his progress!

He just gets more and more gorgeous by the day...

TedBear is very jealous that he's now no 2 in your heart LOL

How could you not have Ruby fever with such a sweetheart...and I'm so pleased that the potty training is going fantastically well, what a superstar. The extra work at this stage really pays off, they train so much quicker.

I'm sure he's going to enjoy his weekend at the caravan...I think you should set up in the x-pen with him...how could you bear to be away from him for more than a minute!! As long as you are near him, I think you will be fine with the hawks...hopefully wiht the boys there is enough noise to scare them away anyway!!

Oh and I think we need update photos ATLEAST once a week, if not more often...I need my puppy "fix" :D Otherwise hubby and I will have to come over and take some...wish we could anyway...

Nicki said:
He just gets more and more gorgeous by the day...

TedBear is very jealous that he's now no 2 in your heart LOL

How could you not have Ruby fever with such a sweetheart...and I'm so pleased that the potty training is going fantastically well, what a superstar. The extra work at this stage really pays off, they train so much quicker.

I'm sure he's going to enjoy his weekend at the caravan...I think you should set up in the x-pen with him...how could you bear to be away from him for more than a minute!! As long as you are near him, I think you will be fine with the hawks...hopefully wiht the boys there is enough noise to scare them away anyway!!

Oh and I think we need update photos ATLEAST once a week, if not more often...I need my puppy "fix" :D Otherwise hubby and I will have to come over and take some...wish we could anyway...

Nicki

You are such a doll, and it was my love for Tedbear that also made me
want that Ruby even more.
I have his picture in a frame now, and keep telling Darby that this is your cousin Tedbear and you are going to look like him when you grow up.
He tilts his head and looks at me so I think he agrees.

Nicki we leave the xpen up all the time, we only take move it to cut the grass. I do have a Board of Directors meeting this weekend but I can't go as darling hubby is building a deck so I cannot leave Darby alone.

The two older boys are not coming, and the wee rascal David might let him escape. I best stay with him, was thinking of putting my lounger in the xpen too.

The potty training is smashing, absolutely no accidents like you said Nicki
it pays off.
I am dying to see how he reacts at the caravan.
I will take some pics for his Auntie Nicki :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Working on that for you Kendall, trying to get some of them together.
They are just starting to become friends.
Miserable weather this wkd.

Hope you had a wonderful vacation, I was thinking of you.
Jealous of course. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

What a stunning, beautiful little boy you have there, :l*v:

You can't help but smile at his fab little face!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back