• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

denti sticks

cleopatra

does anyone here use pedigree chum denti aticks i have been giving them to jasmine to keep her teeth in good order as she wont let me brush them ,she really enjoys the sticks and i just give her half one every few days, are these ok for cavs?

I've used them too and they seem good. I tried the denta rasks from Pedigree also but they gave twinkle the runs :yuk:

yeah i got the small ones, although when jasmine chews on them they turn into a real mess and end up stuck on her ears and everywhere else :D

Tried them once over Christmas as they came as a gift....

Oh yes we had the trots!!! and squirts!!!

ugh, never, ever again!!! :yuk:

Alison, Wilts, UK.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwi remember about a month ago jasmine had a dose all the squirts all night and we put newspaper all over the landing to save the floor, and of course when i got up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night i stood in it in my bare feet... thank goodness it cleared up right away.

I like the idea of them...but not the ingredients :yikes

I try to avoid anything that says "meat and animal derviatives" as this is not good news :(

In the past when they have had things like this we had diarrhoea problems too...which makes me wonder just exactly what is in these?

Maybe try something like air dried pigs ears, tripe sticks or bully sticks...good chewing fun and much healthier

We do have snoods, but Rupert and TedBear won't tolerate them due to their Syringomyelia - so I take their ears up behind their heads and loosely put a scrunchie round them....or a snood folded over several times. This keeps the ears out of things LOL

i gave King a greenie a couple of times and it gave him the runs...plus his stool was green...but i bought that Greenies Smart chew (a chew made by greenies that isnt edible they just chew it) which he likes...plus everyother day i brush his teeth so they r pearly white all the time.....plus i found a toy called Fleecy Cleans (a fabric tug toy) that cleans teeth as they play wit it.... :D

Back