• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hide/ rawhide chews

Judy

wit the dehydrator we couldnt make our own kibble but we could make our own treats lik dehydratin chicken/beef w/e we want....King loves banana chips, apple pieces...i would save so much $$$ on treats by makin my own...

Nikki

thnx 4 the tip... i got the dehydrator on order...hopefully will try it out when it gets here!!! King seems excited just hearing bout it

Ugh! I am so fussy about the things I feed my two and all the chews they have are labelled and produced in the UK :D

Thanks for the link King of the house, will investiagate that.

look forward to hearing how you get on with yours.

i got it yesterday but im gonna have to send it bac...it got damage on delivery...so im gonna just go to the store cuz its only lik 45 mins from my house, they said they would exchange it and give me the shipping charge back....i thought that was so cool of them.....but im not gonna go til bout thurs or so...will let u kno soon

Oh my goodness. I was shocked and disgusted reading that but im glad i did. No more raw hide in this home that is for sure. :(

Back