• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Twinkle growing up

joanna

Our Twinkle is growing up fast. She just looks cuter to us every day. Here's a few pictures from the weekend and one of Daisy Boo AKA Free the Delhurst one! I was complaining about the bad weather last week but now that the weather is really good the poor little girl is going crazy in the crate. :(
P6020175.jpg

P6020177.jpg

P6030180.jpg

P6030183.jpg

Woe she is looking more grown up! She has such a pretty face; so does Daisy Boo.

and one of Daisy Boo AKA Free the Delhurst one!

:rotfl:

Poor thing; how is she doing? her coat should be beginning to come back in so she doesn't look so bare?

She is so sweet, and so fast.
How did you ever capture that picture.

Hope Daisy Boo heals quickly, I am sure it is hard for her.

The Boys send delicious kisses for them both.
Me tooooooooooooooooooo.

They're gorgeous photos. I bet Twinkle is a looper just like her sister. I must get my act together and get some of holly to show you. They look very similar, but Holly has slightly different markings on her head.

She gets the zooms around the back garden at least once a day now. I honestly don't know how she doesn't crash! That photo is the only one I could get of a whole Twinkle - she's just too fast :lol: Daisy Boo is going insane. It's a bit of a nightmare because she feels great and wants to be out but of course we can't leave her out. Of course Twinkle running around like a looper doesn't help. Also, you have to sneak Twinkle out for her walks or Daisy Boo will go mental. Ah well, only 4 more weeks to go :?

Our lot run round and round in circles - my grass is not what it used to be, plus the solar lights are all over the place as they keep getting knocked all over the place.

thanks Mary - we can't believe how quickly she's shooting up ourselves. She discovered that she can jump on the settee this week so now there's no hiding from the little nutter!

Kelvin

Kelvin you have I think the best username and location on the board...

:lol: 8)

I see I wrote this:

Woe she is looking more grown up!

That should of course have been :w*w:

LOL @ your user name and your place of residence, Kelvin :lol:

I love it when they have their zoomie fits :lol: hubby always tries to calm them down thinking they're going to hurt themselves but they look so funny & have such great fun it's a shame to disturb them :lol:

I'll bet Twinkle and DaisyBoo have got their Daddy right where they want him too hahahaha

Back