• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake and Shelby's mountain adventure

Cathy T

We rented a cabin in our local mountains this past weekend. It was great but very warm. Saturday it was 93 degrees! So....we didn't spend a lot of time outside. The cabin was in Julian, for those of you who know San Diego. The cabin was totally pet friendly, with a 1 1/4 acre completely fenced in yard. We saw wild turkeys with their babies. Shelby, my bird dog, was wild to get to them. Here's an album of photos:

http://mountainadv.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8AYtGLZq3atmFe

What fun! That pic of them on the porch swing is adorable! I bet you will want to frame that.

They are adorable! I love Shelby's coloring, it's like she has little black pants on. Their coats look amazing, and their ears as sooo long! Great shots, looks like they had fun! :D

Can we come next time??? What a wonderful spot for you and the dogs. Your pictures certainly show them relaxed and happy.

JaneB

karlin said:
What fun! That pic of them on the porch swing is adorable! I bet you will want to frame that.

I'm having greeting cards made with that picture!!

Terrific photos of you and the dogs! Thanks for sharing them. Looks like you all had a fun time!

Looks like a wonderful vacation for Shelby and Jake and I too love the swing pic. Adorable!!

Back