• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gus' sister Edith

Jen

We went to the small dog playgroup at the dog park last night. We met Edie, Gus' sister. She's adorable!

Gus is in the blue Gentle Leader, Edie is in the red collar; she's trying to sit on him. Fendi is the Maltese mix, and Abbey is greeting Bosley, a Chi mix.

IMG_1211_1.jpg

Gus biting Edie's butt
IMG_1218_2.jpg

Notice how short Edie's little tail is compared to Gus. It looks shorter, but she just had a haircut, and Gus is do for his first puppy cut.
IMG_1212_2.jpg

Oh how lovely - thank you so much for sharing the photos, so sweet to see them together. Can't wait to see Gus after his haricut then!!

I missed this pic til now -- really cute! Did they recognise each other? I bet they did.

karlin said:
I missed this pic til now -- really cute! Did they recognise each other? I bet they did.

It didn't really seem like it, it was strange. I thought they would have, it had only been 3 weeks. Who knows, maybe they did, but with all the other dogs it was too overwhelming.

Back