• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi! Australia.

Cavashay

Hi! What a great place! We re in Australia with a loverly German Shepherd,6, and 2 young Cavvy girls,a tri Kaidie and a blenny Bella.
My Family have been involved with Cavs since my grandmothers youth,and they all told me"you'll have a Cavvy one Day".
I said no, little dogs not for me,i'll keep to my shepherds...
and yet here i am! Pround to have the cavs in the car,they keep up with the horses and can do the country dog thing as good as any!
Not to mention dote on the kids! I'm in LOVE!!!
We lost our first Cav,Cass in a accident 2 weeks ago,and its hard for life to go on as usual. i have to take my own socks off and the bus stop is lonely,but with 2 little girls to love and train (Kaiaie is her full sister) it keeps me busy!
I have an interest in obedience and agility.

icon_welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about your loss of Cass :flwr:.

Sarah Xxx

Welcome, I'm glad you've found the site! I'm so sorry to read about Cass :( . I love your comment about her--how you now have to take your own socks off, that's adorable! :flwr:

Welcome! So sorry to hear about your loss. But also glad you still have lots to love.

Thanks..

Thanks for the welcome.yeah,it was hard on the family without Cass,especially my daughter as Cass slept on her bed everynite.they were inseperable.They love the idea of having her sister tho!
I will post a pic of the girls as soon as i figure out how!!

Welcome from the UK - I don't know how I ended up with 3 dogs - but I love my boys... sorry to hear of your loss.

Back