• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More pictures, only 3 more weeks!!

Sorry I don't post very often, I don't have much to say about cavaliers... I don't have one yet :( Last week the breeder said that I could get her in 3 weeks (around the 24th of June) I'm busting my seams!! And now I got more pictures, I may just be in love, but I think she is the prettiest one in the litter.... She is the ruby in the back of the group picture, and the other two are just her. She is getting sooo big! Isn't she just the cutest?!?!?!

mybonnie2.jpg

mybonnie.jpg

bonnieslitter.jpg

She is gorgeous! I am very jealous as I really want a ruby too. How old will she be when you bring her home?

Best of luck and please post more pictures as you have them!

She is delicious, she reminds me of Darby.
I bet you can't wait, what a precious precious little Ruby Girl.

RUBY FEVER. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

She sure is the cutest one!! :lol: This will be the SLOWEST three weeks of your life!

What a cutie!

Wow, she's adorable. Makes me excited, too. Our Ruby girl was born on 5/25/06, and we'll be able to pick her up at the beginning of August, I believe.

Congrats!

Ohhhhh.....I completely feel your anxiousness. We pick up Sophie and Scooter on June 25th. I've still got a beach trip to go before they come home!!!! I could care less about the beach at this point!

Bonnie is a cutie....these rubies are really catching my eye....hmmm. No No NO!!!!! Two will be PLENTY for a while!!!!

Keep us posted on everything!

What a dollbaby! She looks like she will be full of fun - that face is wonderful! Here's hoping the days fly by for you!

JaneB

Beautiful puppy. I can just imagine that sweet puppy smell and sweet puppy breath! Bet you can't wait! Have fun.

i definitely agree, she is the cutest of the bunch. she looks very 'with it,' very thoughtful and smart and loving, very connected.

Back