Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Aggie

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to read about Aggie.

I don't know what to say really, except that I know how empty you must be feeling.

I'm sure Aggie is playing now and watching over you.

Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dear Aggie

Quote Originally Posted by cecily
    Our much missed Aggie,
    The most playful of companions, always happy to see me, always close by. She loved roadtrips to the park / beach / anywhere. The only thing I won't miss is finding half chewed pigs ears down the back of the couch or under the bed! As our first Cavalier she will always be very precious. Hope she has lots of new cavalier friends up in doggie heaven.
    Cecily, how heart breaking. she had such a sweet intensity, which you will always feel and which will never leave. such a beautiful dog child. By your words and photos it's clear how treasured she was, and how much warmth and laughter she brought to your lives, what a bright little shooting star she was.

Your poor mother, it must be especially hard for her. How is she doing?
    may you all find continued laughter and warmth along with your tears, in your memories and dreams, and in the presence of aggie's spirit.
    peace
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dear Aggie

Quote Originally Posted by judy
    Your poor mother, it must be especially hard for her. How is she doing?
    may you all find continued laughter and warmth along with your tears, in your memories and dreams, and in the presence of aggie's spirit.
    peace
    Judy
    Thanks for the kind words. Both my parents took it hard at the time, but they're fine now. Have their hands full with a 4 month old pomeranian-jack russel X, if you can imagine that!

Post Thanks / Like

Run free with the bunnies at the bridge, darling Aggie Your human Mummy will never forget you.

Big hugs to you Cecily xxx

Post Thanks / Like

So hard to loose our fur friends and especially when they leave us so young. Hoping your pain lessens as time goes on. Dear sweet Aggie will always be with you I am sure.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......