• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dear Aggie

cecily

Our much missed Aggie,

2005_1218Puppy0001.jpg

The most playful of companions, always happy to see me, always close by. She loved roadtrips to the park / beach / anywhere. The only thing I won't miss is finding half chewed pigs ears down the back of the couch or under the bed! As our first Cavalier she will always be very precious. Hope she has lots of new cavalier friends up in doggie heaven.

2006_0317February0003.jpg
2006_0317February0054.jpg

:flwr:

Cecily,

Aggie isn't far away I'm sure.

When you love something then it will stay with you forever, she has a special place in your heart, she is everywhere that you go.

Remember the happy times and her little face as they are her gift to you.

Take care,

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

So sorry for your loss. :( She was lovely!!!! How old was she/?
I am sure she found lots of friends to love her.

It always gives me butterflies in my tummy when i see there is a message in the memorium section. Reading them brings tears to my eyes. I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful young lady. What an adorable little face Aggie had. She will be having lots of fun in doggie heaven and i believe she will always be by your side.

Oh your poor little girl, but she is over the bridge looking over you and your family......

Dear Cecily

So sorry to read of the loss of your precious Aggie.

Bless her, she looks adorable, and was obviously a typically happy Cavalier.

I'm sure she is playing happily with our other Cavalier Angels - and one day we will be reunited.

Thinking of you - when you feel better perhaps you'd like to tell us a bit more about your special girl if that would help.

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss, Cecily. From personal experience I understand your feeling of loss. It's amazing how much a part of our lives these furry littly guys become. They own our hearts completely. Please know we are all here for you. When you are having a bad day let us share it with you. Sometimes just talking about her can lighten the load. Aggie must have been a joy, you both were fortunate to have had each other. No words of sympathy can lessen your grief but know we are thinking of you. :hug: Hugs and heartfelt concern coming your way.

JaneB

Thanks everyone for the kind words. They've really helped and it's nice to know there are people out there that relate to it.

Gillian - Aggie was only 6 months old. She was staying with my mother while we were away and jumped out of her arms and straight out onto the road. She'd gotten very strong and wiry so no blame on anyone, but we've all learned a heartbreaking lesson. I'm so sorry she didn't get to grow up. She'll be my little pup forever :)

That's such a sad story. Poor Aggie and poor you. You must be devastated. I have to say I absolutely dread the road, these days people drive so fast they don't have a hope of slowing down for anything. My Twinkle is six months old now and very strong also. If they want down they will get down and there's nothing you can do about it. At least you enjoyed the time you had with her.

I'm so sorry to read about Aggie.

I don't know what to say really, except that I know how empty you must be feeling.

I'm sure Aggie is playing now and watching over you.

Take care.

cecily said:
Our much missed Aggie,
The most playful of companions, always happy to see me, always close by. She loved roadtrips to the park / beach / anywhere. The only thing I won't miss is finding half chewed pigs ears down the back of the couch or under the bed! As our first Cavalier she will always be very precious. Hope she has lots of new cavalier friends up in doggie heaven.
:flwr:

Cecily, how heart breaking. she had such a sweet intensity, which you will always feel and which will never leave. such a beautiful dog child. By your words and photos it's clear how treasured she was, and how much warmth and laughter she brought to your lives, what a bright little shooting star she was. :cry*ing: *ng*l :paw:

Your poor mother, it must be especially hard for her. How is she doing?
may you all find continued laughter and warmth along with your tears, in your memories and dreams, and in the presence of aggie's spirit.
peace
Judy

judy said:
Your poor mother, it must be especially hard for her. How is she doing?
may you all find continued laughter and warmth along with your tears, in your memories and dreams, and in the presence of aggie's spirit.
peace
Judy

Thanks for the kind words. Both my parents took it hard at the time, but they're fine now. Have their hands full with a 4 month old pomeranian-jack russel X, if you can imagine that!

Run free with the bunnies at the bridge, darling Aggie :l*v: Your human Mummy will never forget you.

Big hugs to you Cecily xxx

So hard to loose our fur friends and especially when they leave us so young. Hoping your pain lessens as time goes on. Dear sweet Aggie will always be with you I am sure.

Back