• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SianE scrunchy

Davy

I found an old scrunchy today that was too loose for me to use and remembering what Karlin had said about using them instead of a snood I thought I would give it a go.

Perfect :D

No more chewing her hair while eating her pig’s ears. She did put up a fight in the beginning but once she got her pigs ears she’s too busy to notice it on.

I think she looks cute and very lady like with it on but my brother remarked she looked like an old Victorian granny. :yikes

sg01.jpg

sg02.jpg

sg03.jpg

sg04.jpg

sg05.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl:

There's something about that PARTICULAR scrunchie that does have something of the Victorian granny about it! But I think it is cute too.

Something about it reminded me of the Statue of Liberty!! :lol: :lol:

She's adorable! :D

Well she gets her pig’s ear after her second injection of the day and thankfully she accepted having to wear the scrunchy straight away. No more trying to throw it off. cl*p

So now I don’t have too sit close and pull the hair out of her mouth anymore.

I did make a snood out of an old blouse. Cut a sleeve off, which worked as well but SianE didn’t take to it as well as the scrunchy.

So now it’s the scrunchy for good. :D

Back