• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppy

yankeelaw

Hi - New to the board.. We will be getting our puppy in just under a month.. very excited! We don't know just yet which will be ours, other than it will be a blenheim boy.. Here are some pics at different ages..
MVC-003S.jpg

346255967Ffp343nu3235958669WSNRCG32.jpg

MVC-0212S.jpg

MVC-2033S.jpg

Oh my gosh, too cute! Love how square their heads are at that age :D
Love the mostly white one, looking out the opposite side of the pen, in the 2rd pic. Very wavy, thick white hair. So cute!

SO cute...how exciting!!

Maybe take the next few weeks to do lots of resaearch, this board is a good starting point, there's lots of help and advice here.

How will you ever choose? Everyone of them is beautiful! Keep the pictures coming, we love seeing puppy progress photos.

JaneB

Puppy Visit

Here are some pictures from our visit on Sunday. They are all of the puppy that will be mine (it is also the puppy in the pics up top; you can tell by the higher marking around his right eye). There were five in the litter; three blenheim boys, one tri girl and one blenheim girl. I had wanted a blenheim girl, but I was behind (1) breeder, (2) co-owner of mom dog, (3) owner of dad dog! No biggie, I wanted blenheim more than I wanted a girl. I was lucky, actually, because all of the breeder's prior litters were smaller. This little guy "chose us" on our last visit. Went on a shopping spree yesterday, now to figure out a name!
DSC02373_3.jpg

DSC02371_2.jpg

DSC02357_2.jpg

DSC02355_2.jpg

Adorable pictures, your puppy is so cute! When are you going to be taking him home? :drivecar: They are such fun at that age!

You lucky thing. They are so adorable when they are that young. I'm sooooooo jelous.

Congratulations... It reminds me of how excited I was when I went to pick up Quincy as a new little one. Your baby is just picture perfect.

Marsha

Back