• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 10th Birthday Rupert

Nicki

My precious Rupert is 10 today...

Rupert010504-40-44771.jpg

{those that know us will realise quite what a milestone this is for us, we thought we were going to lose him just over 2 years ago to Syringomyelia - :( so every day has been a huge bonus. Forgive me for over indulging on the photos today!!}

From cute pup

Rupert040404-25-52618.jpg
Rupert040404-21-25597.jpg

to handsome young man

rupert1.jpg

to dignified oldie {taken last Sunday} with Jack and TedBear

RupertTeddyJack1815322383.jpg

Still playing the clown at TedBear's Gotcha day party April 2006

Party2_MG_1978.jpg

Even he has bad hair days :D

NickiRupert130505-45-071561.jpg

On holiday on the West Coast of Scotland February 2006

Ruperadjt161128.jpg

Cuddled up with his Momma on a visit when he was 2 {Bryony got in with him, a very precious memory}

rupert30.jpg

Official birthday portrait and party photos to follow!!

:rah: :*nana: :fool: :w*w:

happy happy happy Number 10

a beautiful photo journal of rupert's life , he has very cute features, a youthfulness or pupfulness in his markings and face.

many happy returns RUPERT !!!!!!!

congratulations Nicki, your caring nurturance as paid off

RUPERT ROX so keep on keepin on HAPPY NUMBER TEN to rupert and all his loved ones, happy celebration, staying tuned for pictures of the day cl*p

Thanks so much for sharing those pics. Rupert has matured from a lovely pup to a heart stopping drop dead gorgeous gentleman!!!!

Happy Birthday Rupert...what a special boy!! :flwr: :jump: :wggle:

Happy Birthday Rupert

Hope you've had a lovely day, being spoiled rotten by Mummy and Daddy :D

Nicki, I was only looking at Rupert in his pine cone pic this morning and thinking what a gorgeous boy he is and I didn't even realise it was his special day :?

Hope he has many, many more lovely days too :lotsaluv: xxxxx

Happy Birthday Rupert!!! :lol: :flwr: cl*p
Hope you get lots of toys.

Thank you so much everyone.

I have been trying to get a nice birthday portrait...unfortunately my "assistant/ senior photographer" otherwise known as hubby LOL isn't feeling too good so wasn't able to help.

This was the best I could do on my own...

_MG_2382.jpg

Will try to get a better one soon...

Gillian, I'm afraid Rupert isn't terribly interested in toys now...it's all a bit beneath him LOL. So instead we bought a fleecy bone toy and donated it to NESSR a rescue who take all Spaniels, and usually have about 4 Cavaliers in a month :( We thought they would enjoy it!

Oh Rupert! You are such an incredibly handsome boy! It does my heart good to be able to wish you a very very happy 10th birthday!

Oh bring on that HANDSOME, HANDSOME, boy! :mexwav:

Happy birthday to Rupert! :rah:

The pictures would melt anybodys heart! :snap:

CONGRATULATIONS xxxxxxxxxx cl*p

Love Antee Alison, Honey-Bee, Whitney, Rosie & Daisy. :lotsaluv:

Wilts, U.K.

Happy Birthday Rupert!!! He's such a handsome guy, so soulful looking. I love it. :D

Nicki said:
This was the best I could do on my own...

looks like he was cooperative. i just love the gold highlights in his fur. He looks beautiful today! hope hubby feels better soon.

Happy 10th birthday Rupert. I am so glad you are doing well. What a very handsome gentleman you are.

Happy Birthday Rupert!!

What a beautiful dog! The portrait is stunning. I hope all of you are doing well. Many more..Rupert

Marsha

Happy 10th Birthday Rupert :jmp:

Nicki, like I have told you so so many times Rupert has such a gorgeous
gentle and loving face. He is just so sweet, been through so much and
he is so well mannered and gentle. :lotsaluv:

The love you have shown and dedicated to him definetely shines through him Nicki, you are a wonderful and superb mommy and Rupert is a
very very lucky boy to have somebody such as you to call his
mommy. :mexwav: :l*v:

Sorry I am late Rupert, tons of love we send to you sweetie.

Hey Nicki, any secrets that you have up your sleeve for no tear staining.
??????????????
None of your crew have tear staining.

Happy Happy Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUPERT...
You are such a handsome fella....

Sorry been working in Holland last week, so catching up with posts.

Best wishes to the birthday boy and his whole family! Here's to many more happy days!

Only popped on to see Humberside Results last night, then was so happy I forgot to read all the threads, so I missed this!
HAPPY BELATED 10th BIRTHDAY RUPERT!!!!!! You are very handsome!
Love the photos :) especially the one with his younger brothers!

Back