• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the triumverate

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a picture of all three cavaliers. Lily's coat has really improved just by regular brushings. They're waiting for a walk to happen. :lol:

165817124_8a4be0e1dc.jpg

Here she is sitting on her own:

165818339_93b37b9604.jpg

Gawd I love Jaspar's worried look, seriously, it just makes me smile!!

Lily's coat does look a lot better, she's such a cute girl :D She looks like she's laughing! :lol:

Jaspar always has that earnest look. :lol:

The other big breakthrough with Lily is she seems to have lost just enough weight, or gained enough fitness, that in some sleeping positions she actually doesn't snore at all now. Believe me, this is a BIG deal as she is unbelieveably loud. :yikes Of course just as I typed that, she started again. 8)

Is it possible that Lily gets prettier and prettier every time a picture is posted :lotsaluv:

Karlin,

Your two babies are so contented , although Jasper does appear like he is wondering when the company is going to go home!!

There is certainly at lot of difference in the first picture of Lily posted with her mats and now. She also seems to be contented.

Marsha

Great pics Karlin. What's going to happen with Lily? It looks like she's very happy with you. Are you tempted to even up the male-female divide in your house? :lol:

Isn't it amazing what a littel TLC can do? Good job. She looks so much better. And quite content!

What a difference a bit of love and care can make in a very short time, she looks like a new dog. I'm also wondering if you aren't thinking Lily may already be "rehomed."?????

JaneB

Yep, Jaspar always looks very thoughtful - they are all lovely Karlin - are you gonna keep her????

The snoring is a big deal! I have 2 snorers...our oldest dog and my DH. Your dogs are so darling. Looks like Lily is fitting right in. She is very sweet.

She's still a resident for now, rather than a citizen. :lol:

I gave them all a nice piece of dried tripe a while ago; Lily had clearly never seen such a thing and after sniffing it from end to end several times, she then tried to roll on it. :roll: Needless to say the sentiment was right from a dog perspective; my office really smells now from three of them all eating a piece of the stuff! :yuk:

Oh that's lovley Karlin, she looks SO much better and happy - they do look rather good together don't they? LOL

We're putting so much pressure on Karlin to keep her I'm starting to feel guilty. One of the rules in fostering is to remember what's best for the dog. I know Karlin would be a great person for any dog, but I know she'll do what's best for Lily in the end.

No pressure, Karlin!! It's just good to see Lily doing so well.

At least two months -- I won't make any decisions til she is spayed. I won't consider rehoming her til she is spayed and my vet wants her to lose weight before she goes in for the snips and estimates it will take two months for her to slim down to a reasonable weight.

karlin said:
At least two months -- I won't make any decisions til she is spayed. I won't consider rehoming her til she is spayed and my vet wants her to lose weight before she goes in for the snips and estimates it will take two months for her to slim down to a reasonable weight.

Oh by that time, she will have wormed her way into your heart, if she
hasn't already done so. :lotsaluv:

You have a good heart Karlin, I don't know how you do it.
:l*v:

Well, it's more that while I generally like all cavaliers, I don't want to keep them all! :lol:

She's a lovely little dog but not necessarily one I will be able to keep myself.

Back