• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the triumverate

karlin said:
Well, it's more that while I generally like all cavaliers, I don't want to keep them all! :lol:

She's a lovely little dog but not necessarily one I will be able to keep myself.

Uh Huh we have our answer. :yikes :yikes :yikes

I know it must be very difficult to part with them, but I am sure you
have your hands full already.
Just nursing her back to being Healthy is so wonderful of you. :D :D :D

:lol: The answer is simply, no answer. I'll make a final decision when she is around the time to be spayed. 8)

By which time, you may just have fallen in lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve with her :lol: . I know I do :roll: .

Hubby hates me saying "Let's foster" because he knows I mean Cavaliers, not kids! Kids wouldn't wrench on my heart strings when it was time for them to go back - the fur babies always do!

Saying that, there's one that I have for holidays and weekends sometimes and we ALL breathe a sigh of relief when it's time for her to go!

Honestly, she is so completely undisciplined that as soon as I have her into some kind of routine she's off home to weak destruction again :lol:

Back