• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Michigan

mlc4140

Hello everyone. I am new here and was told about this wonderful site and thought I would see what it is all about. I will be the proud parent of my new Cavalier on June 30,2006 and am very excited. I chose a blenheim girl and have named her Sabrina. I am going to visit her this weekend for more bonding time with her. I have seen her every 2 weeks so it has been a wonderful experience for me. Well thats it for now and how do I post a picture of her? I have read some wonderful posts, last night I read the one about 5 months in a breeders life, now that was just awesome. I loved it.

Still trying to post a picture of my new puppy I am getting and looked at other replies and still can't get it to work. Help Please.

Hi and welcome to the site. We always like new puppies! :)

To post pictures you need to post them first to a free site like Flickr.com, then choose a size, copy the url, and paste them here using the

Welcome. I also got to visit mine about every two weeks before I brought them home. It was wonderful to see them develop and get to take pictures of them as true babies.

I love the name Sabrina!!! Very cute.

I am from a little town called Grass Lake. Its between Ann Arbor and Jackson. Only about 1500 people.

Michelle

I know Grass Lake. I placed a puppy from my Nina's litter with a wonderful lady there, in fact she ended up with his brother too.

new to this list and from Michigan too

Hi there! I love the pictures. I saw Michelle's cats and cats were my first love (probably still are). But I became my cavaliers mom on mother's day and she is such a sweetheart--and so cute! She's the little dog I never knew I always wanted.

I live in Muskegon.

Hi,

we spoke on the champdogs forum I am MaxxCharlie over there. welcome to the board and hope you have many years of love and fun with your darling pup - more piccies please :D

Great to see you here - glad you came to the site :) Congrats on your little girl

I am Heritage from the other board :)

P.S. She is a beauty!!!!

Back