Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cavalier collars

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki,

They do wear collars but they are very loose and the only reason they wear them is because a) on Maxx, it's something to grab hold of if he decides to go on a wander - he's obedient until he escapes but then he plays the deaf/blind card (as in I know you're calling me but I'm pretending I can't see or hear you ) and b) it's something to hang their name tags on! They get too hot to wear their harnesses all the time too.

I think I will email them and ask if they can make some harnesses though, they'd be quite a novelty

Post Thanks / Like

I've emailed to ask if they stock or can get the harnesses to match. Will report back if and when I get a reply

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh that's great that they will post! Thanks for asking, Claire. Harnesses would be cute, too. But as they all need to wear collars for their tags. I'd like to get some collars. I like that particular style of collar, too.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

OK then, they don't do harnesses and apparently the postage should be no more than £8.50. I assume that this would be for two collars and two leads. This would come to almost £40 in total.

Anyway, I have had a hunt this morning and I have found collars, leads and harnesses in Cavalier design here in UK.....

http://www.hubintsecured.co.uk/acata...exi_Leads.html

For 2 sets of collar, harness and lead including p&p, tax and handling it comes to £67.88. Not as expensive as it could be but I still think they're going to have to wait a while

Post Thanks / Like

I can't see the image.....

Post Thanks / Like

There's only images on some of the items Claire, you have to scroll down the page!

I think Nicki has used this firm before to buy things from.

Post Thanks / Like

I will have a look down - think I will keep my purse closed at the moment, as the vets cost 1300.00 yesterday - just need to make sure the insurance company will pay out.

I am not having a very good month, we had to have the fence done (as I was scared of leaving them all done after someone tried to break in) then Ozzy's bits and two boosters for Woody and Busta..... I wanna win the bloody lottery.

Post Thanks / Like

Tell me about it....

My computer went wonky but hopefully we've managed to sort it ouselves. The tv is on the blink and the engineer is supposed to be coming to repair it today. My fridge has completely broken down (about 6 mths out of guarantee) and the engineer is coming tomorrow. Maxx had to go to the Vets and we had a family wedding - now both boys are due their boosters - can we go halves if we win the lottery?????

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what Darren would say about that!!!! but I am sure I could send some around....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Donna what a month!!

My premium bonds failed dismally again, so I can't help you out...and that means no camper van again One day!!!

You're right, I do have those Cavalier leads from Hub int, I didn't realise they did the harnesses

They are lovely, well made and wash beautifully too. They are lightweight tirgger hooks too, does annoy me when you buy small leads with heavy hooks.

The harness photo doesn't seem to come up on my browser, so not sure of the style.

I also had my Coat king from them {Stripping Rake - Ex. fine (Ref. 2449)
    }, and the untangler super groom comb...but I really fancy this comb:

Ferplast GRO 5878 Rotating Teeth Moulting Comb (Ref. 40570.....

hmm have to get saving!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org