Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cavalier collars

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Nicki,

It's not that expensive - I'm sure daddy will say his boys can have it

I've just found some really nice comfy looking harnesses that I might get for the boys https://www.petplanet.co.uk/product_...d=112&pg_id=47

They really do look comfy and they have matching leads and collars too - They're also quite a bit cheaper than the cavalier ones!

Maxx has the Puppia and Charlie still has his black one that he came with (it was only a week old when he came to us) but the clasp has broken on the Puppia and I want them both to have the same

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oooh Rupert had one of those some years back!!!

I did quite like them, but they do come up big...so will be fine for Maxx and I think Charlie is not small either. They were WAY too big for my wee girlies.

Maybe you could get the red ones and the Cavalier leads and collars??

TedBear isn't too happy having his Puppia taken off at the moment, so I'm looking into getting one of their jacket style harnesses like this but in camoflauge...not sure about that design but blue candy stripe wouldn't suit him either!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/PUPPIA-ORION-2-D...QQcmdZViewItem

Hubby knows about this but not about the leads...yet Fortunately it's on my credit card!!

I desperately need some new clothes but am refusing to buy anything as I want to lose another 1/2 stone...so spending it on the dogs instead LOL
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

OMG Nicki, you sound just like me - except I need to lose another 4 stone!

I was thinking of Red for Charlie and Blue for Maxx. Charlie isn't a small Cav but he has no extra flesh on him by any means (unlike poor old Maxxy).

I quite like the look of these leads now as the handles look nice and soft and easy to hold with my wonky hand LOL

It's a shame they don't make those Puppia's in plain blue or red or whatever, they are nicer than the plain ones and look easier to put on too

Right am off for a bath now will def ring you tomorrow - been a bit of a nightmare here over last few days with everything going wrong xxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

OK then, got an email back from Hub - the no for the size 2 harness is Item: 3250. If this is not on the website then you can telephone 01491-628897/628355, 10.15 am -5.45 pm Mon-Fri.

Excellent customer service - came back within 24 hours with the info