• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Honey-Bee 1st "Gotcha" year.

Alison_Leighfield

My Darling Puppy Farm rescue Honey-Bee cavtiny is...

"1" Gotcha yr old today, :rah: :rah: :rah:

lots of love Mummy, Daddy &

Rosie, Daisy & Whitney. xxx :lotsaluv:

Happy 'gotcha' day little Honey Bee!!

183.gif

Happy Gotcha to you, Happy Gotcha to you, Happy Gotcha dear Honey (and Mummy), Happy Gotcha to you....... (you did not wanna hear me sing that honestly). icon_whistling

Happy Gotcha Day Honey Bee. Puppy mill rescues are so special. My Belle just celebrated her two year Gotcha Day from the Puppy Mill.

Happy Gotcha Day Honey Bee, what a lucky lucky girl you are. :lotsaluv:
You have the most wonderful mommy in the world. (y)
She loves you so so much, you lucky lucky girl. :w**h**:
Have a special day, sweetie. :mexwav:

Happy Happy Gotcha Day to precious Honey Buns {the Blenheim in Alison's avatar}

I'm so thrilled you have shared a very special year together, bless you Alison for adopting Honey and for helping her to cope with all her problems, she is so lucky to have you as her Mommy.

Lots of love from us all xxxxxx

Happy Gotcha day Bunnybuns :l*v: :rah: :lotsaluv:

Loads of luvs and kisseeeeessss and cuggles

Antee Donnaz, Maxxee and Warleywoos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loves you trillions and if I'd known it was your gotcha day, you WOULD have got those pink slippers - never mind what Mummy says :lol:

Alison, hope you've all had a lovely day together - been a busy week of celebrations for you :D xxxxx

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Loves you trillions and if I'd known it was your gotcha day, you WOULD have got those pink slippers - never mind what Mummy says :lol:

IS her mean nasty Momma not going to let her have those gorgeous pink bunny slippers :yikes :yikes

Oh how cruel...she would look SO cute in them :D :D

And she has to have them now, we have a bet on in this house and I can't afford to lose!!!

These are the slippers in question

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7755858253&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:UK:1

Hubby won't let me buy them for the boys :( TedBear would EAT THEM!!!

so happy to celebrate alison and honey bunny gotcha-ing each other one year ago. many happy returns!!! the slippers are too much :lol:

and happy gotcha day to belle and bonnie too, 2 years and only just begun

:flwr:

Nicki said:
IS her mean nasty Momma not going to let her have those gorgeous pink bunny slippers :yikes :yikes

Oh how cruel...she would look SO cute in them :D :D

Wouldn't she just? AND they would protect her ickle paws on a cold morning. Poor Bunnybuns does suffer with those paws, even though her Mummy lovingly creams them all the time :D

Nicki said:
Hubby won't let me buy them for the boys :( TedBear would EAT THEM!!!
I don't think my boys would appreciate them either, Nicki. That's why, when Alison sent me the e-mail with the link in it I offered to buy them for Bunnybuns out of my first wage packet - her wicked mummy, being like the step mother in Cinderella ;) icon_whistling said NO!

*Runs in case Alison whacks me* She's looking after the boys for me next weekend, so that we can go to a family wedding, so I retract all knowledge of that previous comment :lol: I wasn't going to go and leave them but Auntie Alison and Uncle Mark said they could go on a sleepover :D What a shame that both Rosie Posie and Maxxymoos have been 'done'. We could have had some luverly babies as they are in lurrve :lotsaluv:

Happy gotcha day to Honey bee!!! I love the concept and am going to steal it.

I think she would look gorgeous in those pink slippers! :flwr:

OK, OK, OK, YOU ALL WIN................... :mexwav:

the pink slippers it will be! :paw:

I shall get it sorted over the weekend :*bay:

but there is NO way that she will be going out in them LOL :lol:

I mean...come on...this girl has a reputation to think about :lotsaluv:

Alison & the "pink footed" Honey-Bee ! ;)

Wilts, U.K.

YAY :jump: :wggle:

Can't wait to see the photos!!

Honey Buns is lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy who looks after her so well...and spoils her as she so deserves xxxx

Back